Welcome to Aeromotive where we might just have the solution to a costly problem with your vehicle. At Aeromotive, we specialize in giving you a great solution to fixing a damaged wire harness. We manufacture and reprocess wire harnesses for most makes of cars and trucks, both foreign and domestic. For quality, value, availability, and speedy turnaround, Aeromotive is your go-to source for wire harnesses and parts. Yes, there have been lots of changes since Aeromotive began 15 years ago, but our commitment to first-rate quality and unrivalled service has never changed.
Aeromotive has 24 years of experience working with electrical systems. From the companies conception to today's current technology Aeromotive has continued to stay in the forefront of wire harnessing processing, parts and service. We began with a simple premise; provide the customer with what they need and support that need with highly trained technical personnel, quality products and outstanding service.
Our humble beginings in the aviation industry gave us an understanding of the level of quality control and integrity that is needed to satisfy our customers. Our products and services carry this level of assurance with every wire harness assembly, part or service we provide.
Thanks for getting this harness end swapped out so fast. I appreciate it as will my customer. Thank you and the rest of your team. Your responsiveness and attention is greatly appreciated.
Josh Brown from Quality Paint and Body Shop
Thank You, great service!!!!!
- John from Arrow Glen Collision (Glendora, CA)
Just received the pigtail and it is correct. You guys sure saved the day and made it really easy! Thanks y'all are great!
- James Mays from U.S. Auto Connection (Houston, TX)
Charities We Support:
- Zonta International - Founded in 1919, Zonta International is a global organization of executives and professionals working together to advance the status of women worldwide through service and advocacy.
- Women In Need Growing Stronger (WINGS) - The mission of WINGS is to provide a continuum of integrated services in an effort to end domestic violence and homelessness one family at a time.
- Elks Club - The Order spends more than $80,000,000 every year for benevolent, educational and patriotic community-minded programs in such fields as benefitting physically handicapped children, sponsoring Elks National Foundation scholarships, scouting, athletic teams, veterans' works, a national "Hoop Shoot" free-throw contest involving more than 3 million children, physical and occupational therapy programs and patriotic programs.